Addie and Lil Anya

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Jade Fox Shoot Fayetteville AUG. 2009

            Back this summer I was asked to do a photo shoot. And of course I was totally on board and very excited! http://www.jadefoxpictures.com/ this is the artist behind the camera. Thank you Jade and Juliette for the perfect day!!

               And now this whole blogging thing I really need to be a little more consistent. I have to admit being a full time Mommy and Student really takes it out of a girl. Finally got a great litte computer and wireless internet so really no more excusses. Next post I will show you a bit of Southwest Texas Hill Country. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do Im very proud of them. Have a good week everyone!































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home