Addie and Lil Anya

Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a long strange trip its been!!!


My Jackson and Jilley are Texans now and loving it !

The horrible BOOT !!
Sweet Stella and the Fayetteville Farmers Market.


Uncle John she loves him!!
The pretty pink cast and out BESTIE Taylor!!
My 34th B-day at the Fayetteville Public Library with my favorite TINY !!
Naked Ladies......

OH the SHOES ....... Good times!
The Botanical Farmers Market too!!

HOME SWEET HOME!!! Well this whole blogging I will get the hang of......I hope. Anyways so much to do so little time sooner than LaterI hope!! xoxoxox

1 Comments:

  • At September 2, 2009 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

    I am so proud of your blog! You did a great job! And I am so proud of you going to school and doing something good for yourself! I know you are doing the right thing... even though I miss you terribly! I wish I could see you soon! Stella was in the car the other day and I said "do you want a snack?" She said, "yes. Let's take it to Anya's!" I told her that Anya was in Texas. She said, "I really miss her." Sad!!!! We will see you soon I hope. I love you my P.I.C!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home